- There is demonic activity and oppression in the physical body. If you have suffered with chronic sickness for years or you have hereditary illness in your body, it’s the work of demons. Physical infirmities such as allergies, arthritis, cancer, tumors, blindness, deafness, epilepsy, asthma, migraine, paralysis, often are caused by demon spirits. People that are restless and cannot sleep, I tell you, those are demon spirits, because even Matthew 12 tells you when demons are cast out, how they walk around looking for something. They’re restless. It said the wicked are restless. Why are the wicked restless? Because they’re driven, driven by demonic spirits Spirit never drives you. He leads you. Demons drive you, and so that’s demonic activity. (Marilyn Hickey Show, October 1, 1998)
“Say to your body, ‘You’re whole, body! Why, you just function so beautifully and so well. Why, body, you never have any problems. You’re a strong, healthy body.’ Or speak to your leg, or speak to your foot, or speak to your neck, or speak to your back; and once you have spoken and believe that you have received, and don’t go back on it. Speak to your wife, speak to your husband, speak to your circumstances; and speak faith to them to create in them and God will create what you are speaking.” (Marilyn Hickey Claim Your Miracles audiotape, #186, side 2)
- “If your body belongs to God, it does not and cannot belong to sickness.” (Benny Hinn, Rise and Be Healed, 1991, p. 62).
Hinn says “faith is a must for a miracle” (This is not so, as Jesus healed numerous people without having faith Lk.17:11-19. In Jn.11 Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. Certainly Lazarus had no faith; he was dead, neither did anyone else believe it would happen. In Jn.18:10 When Peter cut of the ear of Malchus Jesus healed him without any faith present. True supernatural healings do not always require faith they are granted by God’s mercy). (Incidentally Christian Science also teaches that true healings are the result of true belief. S&H, 194:6)
Recently in Dubai after a woman says she is healed Hinn replies rejoicing “I don’t know what faith she’s are, I am not going to ask her. It doesn’t really matter because the important thing is God has healed her, that’s all that matters.”(Nov.14, 2000 this is your day)
- “…how can you glorify God in your body, when it doesn’t function right? How can you glorify God? How can He get glory when your body doesn’t even work? …What makes you think the Holy Ghost wants to live inside a body where He can’t see out through the windows and He can’t hear with the ears? What makes you think the Holy Spirit wants to live inside of a physical body where the limbs and the organs and the cells do not function right? … And what makes you think He wants to live in a temple where He can’t see out of the eyes, and He can’t walk with the feet, and He can’t move with the hand?…The only eyes that he has that are in the earth realm are the eyes that are in the body. If He can’t see out of them then God’s gonna be limited…” (Frederick K.C. Price, “Is God Glorified Through Sickness?” (Los Angeles: Crenshaw Christian Center, n.d.), audiotape #FP605)
When you have developed your faith to such an extent that you can stand on the promises of God, then you won’t need medicine. That’s the reason I don’t take medicine. (Faith, Foolishness, p. 88.)
“ If you need a crutch upon or something to help you get along, then praise God, hobble along until you get your faith moving to the point that you don’t need a crutch.” (How Faith Works pp. 92-92) (In 1990 Fred Price’s wife developed cancer and underwent chemotheraphy and radiation treatment
- “Of course, some sincere-hearted believers have gotten confused about healing because they’ve seen or heard of instances where a good Christian didn’t receive it. We’ve all heard the stories. “Well, healing couldn’t be included in redemption because sister So-and-So who taught Sunday school every week for 65 years got sick and God didn’t heal her.” I want you to know something about those stories: They are lies. Granted, those who tell them usually don’t realize it, but they are lies just the same.” (Kenneth Copeland, The Great Exchange, Believer’s Voice of Victory, February, 1996, p. 7).
“Healing always comes. The problem has been in our receiving, not in God’s giving” (Kenneth Copeland, The Great Exchange, Believer’s Voice of Victory, February, 1996, p. 7).
- “It is that simple. The hard part has already been tackled. If God didn’t want to heal you, He should not have done it! Remember, by his stripes, you WERE healed! Your cure has already been appropriated through the “IMMUNIZED” blood of His Son.” (Rod Parsley, The Backside Of Calvary, Results Publishing, Columbus, OH, 1991, p. 72.) (Emphasis added.)
“The same “IMMUNIZED” blood that saved your soul was shed as well for the healing of your body. This is not just a factual promise; it’s a Bible truth.” (Ibid., p. 73.) (Emphasis added.)
“If through the ‘filter’ of the old blood covenant the Lord was able to declare, ‘I am the God that healeth thee’, then here on the back side of Calvary, through the “IMMUNIZED” blood of His Son, how much better for us is God’s healing Word?” (Ibid., p. 94.) (Emphasis added.)
“Hanging from those nails, Jesus was also deliberately infected with all manner of sickness and sin, so to bring about salvation and healing, through His divine, immunized blood.” (Rod Parsley, The Backside Of Calvary, Results Publishing, Columbus, OH, 1991, p. 46.)
“Jesus Christ accomplished everything that God the Father started at the creation, and that includes total health.” (Rod Parsley, The Backside Of Calvary, Results Publishing, Columbus, OH, 1991, p. 49.)
“Salvation and healing are two gifts wrapped up in the same package. For God, it is just as easy to forgive sin as it is to dissolve a cancerous growth. To Him, healing is just as important and necessary as Salvation.” (Ibid., p. 55.) Emphasis added.
“Sanctification comes from being free in your body from the torment of the after effect of sin, called disease.” (Rod Parsley Audio, “The Subject Of Sin”.)